Chris had his last day of his didactic studies the end of October so we headed up to Utah for a little over a week. I drove most of the way while Chris entertained Paige. It's not easy so I was glad he was willing to do it. We stopped at the BYU bookstore when we passed through Provo.
I was super excited to see my parents new deck that they had built over the last few months. It turned out so great! I love the leaves in Utah during the Fall.
I found a life jacket for Paige at DI for $2. We had a great time swimming with the kids at the S.D. Rec. center
It snowed while we were there. I was excited for Ryan to see it. Although it was just a wet snow, still fun...for him.
Took the "boys" and our kids to Get Air and they had a blast. That place is so fun!
There were some amazing sunsets and storm fronts that I was able to capture on my phone.
My dad, the pirate! (He had eye surgery so he can't have the lens in his frame right now)
Meet up with Dani at Cutlers. I had Chris drive me and I figured I could just get a ride home with her, she got dropped off as well!! It was hilarious. We spent 3 hrs there when we decided we better have someone come get us! So thankful for good friends that I love and care for so dearly. So thankful that she's got a little babe coming and that we can share the joys of motherhood together.
Ran in the cold at the park
Went to Luke's 6th birthday party.
These glasses that were in his goody bag have been a big hit at our house.
We went to RJ and Jamie's ward Halloween Party and had lots of fun as always!







1 comment:
looks like a great trip! fun date with dani....always a party!
Post a Comment