This really is one of my favorite pictures of Ryan. He sped by me and I had my phone out just in time to catch him. To me this is childhood. He was screaming at the top of his lungs and peddling as fast as he could. He was so happy.
King Putt night for Touro. He LOVES Chris' friends.
I wish I would have gotten a picture after this, but he was naked and riding on his play horse. It was soo funny!
He was singing "This is Halloween."
4 year check up. He got a few shots which was a shocker to him since I think this is the first time he fully grasped the concept of it.
He loves riding the bikes at Toys R Us. I was gonna get him this one, but found a cheaper one that he can grow into a little more. I'm sure he'll be super excited since all his friends in the cul-de-sac have "big" bikes.






No comments:
Post a Comment