Friday, December 14, 2012

Paige in October...

....but before we went to Utah.
 After the sprinklers went off she loved splashing in the water
The kids love going to Toys R Us and playing. We chased Ryan around in this. 
Man oh man does this girl love bags. 
This was at the pet store next to Trader Joes. It's the grossest floor ever but this had to be the cutest thing ever! Pretending to be a dog. 
 I don't remember taking this picture-it honestly could have been Ryan but either way her hair is getting really long. She starts to cry when she sees that I'm getting an elastic to put it in pig tales. It's so cute though---if I can get her to sit still long enough.
Sure looks like fun Miss Paige
 We obviously weren't planning on getting in the water this day but she insisted. She was ecstatic! 

 She wants to wear this dress everyday. She got it for her first birthday from Oma and Opa. Ok confession. I've always thought Hello Kitty was a little silly. Now that Paige has this fascination with it-it's totally grown on me and I think it's kind of cute. Just for the record I still do not like real cats or any other type of cat things. Just not my thing-plus I'm allergic . My in-laws never want me to come back cause they got a cat. Love you too guys. Ok ok, just joking. This post was about Paige...
 When Chris can't take Paige to class with him I obviously bring Paige to Primary with me. No joke she walked in and sat down like it was where she was "supposed to" sit. Everyone got a good laugh out of that one.
 Those cookies made me soo sick. I think it was the Xylitol. Thank goodness no one else got sick 'cause Paige ate a lot of them.

 See...My father-in-law doesn't even like my children either.
(I'm so glad you get my corkiness and sarcasm John. xoxo) 

  She's great at posing for pictures. She says cheese and then does some type of pose with her hands or body. 

I don't know what it is about the picture on the left but it's one of my favorites. Maybe it's the fact that she has a mustache of grape jelly, or that I know she's saying cheese cause she saw me pull out the camera, or that her eyes are super squinty, or that I know she doesn't eat sandwiches she just finds satisfaction in separating the bread, or that she's just so happy. Or it's all of those things.



No comments: