Friday, September 7, 2012

June 21st

Ok so I'm back to documenting our Utah vacation. I keep trying to decide if I really want to blog everything that we did and every picture that I took cause it's a little overwhelming and time consuming, but because I think it will bug me if I don't then I just will. This was June 21st and we got Paige's pictures redone because she pretty much cried the entire time we got them 2 days ago.  I had to go by myself before because of scheduling conflicts with Chris. This time I made him come and Ryan as well. It wasn't too much different, but from both times we ended up getting enough good ones.  After the pictures(which we drove to Ogden to get done) we went to Ihop.  Paige has been sleeping in the car a lot because we've been going, going, going most days we've been here.  After lunch and a nap for Ryan we meet Shirley at work so he could ride on the bus with her and have a sleep over.  We actually ended up meeting them at the hospital to see Alison, Steve and Abigail. I love babies. We went home after the hospital and my mom had made dinner. Later that night we went and did some shopping-we've both really needed new clothes.

No comments: