I know that it's one word, but I messed it up and the pictures aren't on my phone anymore so I can't fix it. So Pre school it is. This is for you mom, cause you're always so awesome to tell me when I spell something wong...I mean wrong. hehe:)
Ryan started preschool with Miss Karen on September 5th. He was super excited to start school since most of his friends had already started. It was so cute to see how giddy he was. He asked us for weeks if "tomorrow I have school?" The day finally arrived; I had gotten him a new backpack, did his hair, and had a special breakfast that he didn't even like(chocolate chip Eggo waffles-I've never bought store waffles, I usually just make and freeze my own). He asked for "Mom's cereal" instead. He had a great day and I was excited to see him! We went and got our favorite treat at Yougurtland afterwards. He had a break down when his was all gone and that Paige wouldn't share hers with him. He WAS TIRED!
(so happy that I finally broke down and decided to just post something-ANYTHING on the blog. I'm so behind but trying to decide if I even have the time to keep it up like I want to. I think about it daily! I have to transfer everything to a book instead so why not just write the book and not do the blog AND the book. That sentence was confusing-it's 11:30. I've been up since 6 with no sit down time today. Tired, going to bed so I'll be ready for tomorrow) September 5th.
ok one more picture from last night...
I asked Ryan to go get ready for bed. He went in to Paige's room while I went into his room to get his pjs. I saw that he'd done this:
How lucky are we to be HIS parents?
(That's a Batman and Ironman book underneath the B.O.M.) October 7th






2 comments:
He is getting so big and is so cute! Also, Tyson has that very same shirt.
Ryan is super cute!! Love his preschool pictures. I love reading your blog. :)
Post a Comment