Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fun Filled Day

Monday, June 18th
This morning I went to the gym with Dawn and Breanne. I showed them how to use the row machine which was fun. My foot has been bugging me still so I'm trying to rule out what bugs it the most. Rowing might be it.  I ran on the treadmill and did the stair climber.  Later that day, I needed to go to Sam's Club to renew my membership so we went up to Layton and then went to Zupas. Seriously, love that place. After that we headed home and later that evening we headed up to Lauren's softball game.  Ryan was super excited to see more of his cousins and he had a blast on the playground.  Paige is really into taking everything out of my wallet. It's getting kind of annoying actually so I've been saving up random cards that I get to put in her own D.I. wallet. Lauren did a great job playing. It brought back so many of my softball memories at that age.  After the game they had dessert since it was their last home game.  The kids played some more and got Chris to give them underdogs. One of Lauren's friends asked if "Her uncle was for sale! She said NO WAY!" When we got home Ryan wanted to jump on the tramp. The weather has been so amazing. We can actually go outside during the daytime! Paige and Chris sat on my parents lawn practicing her walking skills.  This video makes me laugh cause he had just spun her around and then put her down to walk. It's so funny because Ryan learned how to walk when we were visiting my parents in Ohio. Although he was 9 1/2-10 months old.





No comments: