Sunday, August 5, 2012

iphone Polaroid

June 19th was an awesome day! I went to the gym in the morning by myself. Had a great workout, but knew that we'd be going on a bike ride later so I didn't over do it. I realized that I'm the only one in the parking lot that puts shades up in my car. Such a habit here in Vegas-pretty much everyone does it! Well, a lot of people I should say. Once we finally hunted down a bike trailer for Ryan, got air in all the tires, and oiled all the wheels and chains we were off! We seriously had such a blast and the weather was perfect. We rode to the new Farmington Station and ate lunch at Zupas and then went over to Tilly's for a few minutes.  Ryan watched a movie on Chris' phone on the way back. Paige had her pictures scheduled with Veronica and I was super excited! It went horrible because she was not interested at ALL! She cried 90% of the time. I seriously don't know how she got any good pictures, but she did cause she's awesome! She actually had us reschedule so we could try again. Chris couldn't come because he was at Jason's (Ashley's fiance) bachelor get together at Nicklecade in Provo. Well, Thursday came and she was the same!! It was so crazy! Oh well, I'm happy with what she got even if she was a stinker!

No comments: