Since we were staying at my parents house we went to church in Centerville and then drove to Eagle Mtn. to spend the rest of the day with Chris' family. Luckily everyone was able to be there! And of course did I remember to even take a picture of Chris and the kids? Nope. But I love these pictures of Opa with his great grand kids. We adore him, he is the sweetest person who just radiates love for everyone.
Of course we're so grateful for Chris too! He's such a great dad and husband. Always puts 110% into his family. The second he's in the door from school he's in family mode (except for when I catch him falling asleep while playing spiderman! haha). So many people at school are amazed that he's got two kids, in graduate school, class president, scout leader at church, does work study, and that he's only 26. I guess 90% aren't even in the same boat as him so it's hard for them to imagine, but he is great and we love him! June 17th
All the great Dads we are blessed to have in our family!





1 comment:
What a great picture of all the Harris men! Ohhhh... that makes me a little homesick.
The ones of Ash's shower too :(
Post a Comment