The day we got to Utah, Ashley was having her bridal shower at Jamie's house. Chris and Steve went to the Boondocks batting cages and did some brotherly bonding. Unfortunately, Paige was all over the place so I wasn't able to see Ash open any gifts. While I was upstairs I decided I might as well try and get some cute pictures of the kids. Tyson was in LOVE with Paige. I wish I could bottle up the way he said her name. So stinkin' cute! Kaytlyn was excited to play pretend with Ryan and love on Paige. Both of which she does so great at! June 16th
me: "Oh, boys you're silly!"
Me:"Cute smile girls, now boys could you work on the finger sucking, pretty please?"
Me:"Oh, Kaytlyn, now you're being silly! Forget it boys. Wait, pretty please with a cherry on top?"
Me: "Ok, great smile Kaytlyn! Paige, Paige, look over here! Boys, just do whatever...'cause that's what you'll do anyway!"
Tyson and Ryan conversing about the situation: "Should we smile? I mean, she did say pretty please with a cherry on top. Alright lets smile."
No comments:
Post a Comment