Sunday, June 10, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We lucked out over Memorial Day weekend because Chris had Monday through Thursday off. It was so great to spend a lot of time together. We took the kids to see the Dolphin and Lion exhibit at the Mirage and we had such a great time! Afterward, we went to dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe and then treated ourselves to New Orleans Beignets. They were really yummy! While at dinner Paige went poop but they didn't have bathrooms in the restaurant but just outside of it in the casino area. So we finished dinner and Chris went to change her diaper. I waited down the hallway with Ryan. Well after like 10 minutes I was wondering if everything was ok. So I went and called for him outside the men's bathroom but he didn't respond. So then I saw that there were family bathroom's across the way. He was in there thankfully, but Paige had had a blowout! Well of course I just taken taken the extra onesie out of my bag for some reason but we had brought a little jacket for her just in case it got a little chilly. So glad we had done that or she would have gone around naked! (she wold have fit right in. haha)









 We got to watch the trainers feed the dolphins and they did a few tricks which was fun watching up close.


No comments: