We love, love, love Paige so much! She really is a fun baby and Chris and I are always talking about how stinking cute she is! She does the funniest things and her personality is just so fun to see.
I took her to the Dr. this morning and of course I forgot the sheet that tells all her stats exactly but I do remember that she's a whopping 21 lbs! It's actually in the 50-75% so she's right on track. She said "mommy" while at the Dr. and he stopped mid sentence and said was that her or your son? I told him it was her and he could not believe how clear she says it. She also has started saying Ryan. Not with a "R" sound but starting with the "Y". She says Daddy and Hi as well. She's started taking steps a few weeks ago but prefers to crawl. We do see her trying to walk even when we're not trying to get her to so she's got it on her mind at least! She loves all food. She really likes avocados, bananas, cheese, all vegetables that I've given her, bread, quinoa, and lots more stuff!
She still LOVES books. She's nursing still but we've started her on milk and she does just fine, but still enjoys nursing. I think I'll stop when we get back from Utah. Loves being held. Loves playing with Ryan. Does not like getting her diaper changed. Likes her binky when she sleeps. She is shy towards others she doesn't know. Likes climbing up slides. LOVES sitting in Ryan's foam Cars chair. LOVES sitting and playing on the couch and/or arm chair. Pulls everything out of the drawers in the T.V. stand. Loves playing with our phones and only if the screen is on! She dances when she hears music. She has a hard time sleeping anywhere but her bed or carseat. Even if she's really tired she won't fall asleep on me. Of course she fell asleep on my mom's chest when she was just visiting though.
*Just got her stats from the Dr.
Weight: 21.3 oz 50-75%
Height:29 in 25-50%
Head 43.5 10-15 %

No comments:
Post a Comment