And nothing is more fun to play with than the big box. He sat in it for a few days and drew to his hearts content! Him and Kaytlyn had quite the fun time in it too!
John, Shirley and Kaytlyn came over President's Day weekend because they had a day off, they missed us, and because it was John's birthday. :) Shirley is such a great grandma! They kept asking her to close the box and then they were asking for water! oh gosh.
We ate out at now one of my favorite pizza places, Grimaldi's Pizzeria. (Mind you it's right next to Neilson's frozen custard and Cafe Rio...hello danger zone!) We got the most tasty pizza with fresh basil, mushrooms, italian sausage and ricotta. The ricotta was AMAZING!! The kids played with pizza dough while we waited for the pizza.
I love Paige's thighs.
Chris' concrete creation. Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie
The Garden's at the Bellagio changed for the summer so we enjoyed that and the fountains. Like I always say, I still have never gotten sick of either one!
Chris will have to text me the pictures he took on his phone, but later that afternoon we went to Dan and Sandy's for dinner and swimming. Of course the kids had a blast and we always enjoy spending time together. John and Shirley stayed late to chat and play games and we took the kids home with us. I'm glad they were able to spend time with their close friends whom we've also come to love! They gave us a bottle of the Snider's seasoning that we really like that they used the last time we were at their house.
I almost forgot to mention that Chris and Grandma put Paige's hair in pig tails!! I came home from the gym and pulled up to her hair done. I'm surprised she even let them do it, but Shirley said she kept her busy with her makeup bag. I didn't get a picture of it that day( besides the one above which you can't see very well) so I took this one a few days later.They don't stay in very well, but man they look adorable!
We watched the Eclipse as best as we could. It was actually pretty cool. May 20th










No comments:
Post a Comment