Sunday, April 1, 2012

Special Person

I had to take a picture of this on my phone the second I got this so I could text it to Chris. At school last week he was the "Special Person." They get to be the helper and they bring snacks on 2 of the days. The letter of the week was "W" so we took Nila Waffers and Water on Wednesday and then on Thursday we put Woppers and Gummy Worms into plastic eggs. We also gave Granola Bars and said they had to take off the Wrapper to get to it. Anyway he had this laminated sheet in his backpack when I picked him up and I laughed so hard when I read it. So Ryan. I guess she asks them these questions and just writes what they say. She said she asked him several times hoping to get a different answer to the "I do not like" question but he kept saying it. My favorite thing he said was, "Mom's cereal." He has never said this to me before so maybe that's why I loved that he called it that. It means Multi-Grain cereal. I'm not sure where he got the skittles from-he doesn't know the name of any candy. The favorite toy was also a Saver's find. Doc is a car from the first Cars movie. You can only find it online for a ridiculously expensive price. He can count to 20+...but maybe he doesn't know that. :) Oh, and the "I just have a bed." Hilarious!

1 comment:

Eddie and Amber said...

i love stuff like that! so cute.