Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring



Yesterday, we grabbed a blanket and snacks and headed outside to enjoy the beautiful spring weather. Ryan wanted nothing to do with the camera, so thank goodness Paige did. :) We're excited for a great conference weekend with our little family. We're grateful for a living Prophet who loves us and prays for us. This month in Primary we have been talking about the Prophets and Apostles and I really have gained a stronger testimony that following the Prophet will lead us to a greater understanding of our Savior and the atonement. The other day I met someone who told me they didn't want any children and it really did make me so sad. What a joy and challenge they are missing out on. They weren't LDS and maybe that's why they didn't feel the real need to, but it made me feel even more grateful for the calling I have to be a mother. My patriarchal blessings states, "How wonderful that you will be a mother in Israel! This is one of the great callings of womankind. I bless you that you will be able to accomplish it." Many days I don't feel like I'm accomplishing my potential, but I do know that I'm always trying to do better and learn more. I'm thankful for our children and I pray that they will always know how much Chris and I love them deeply.

No comments: