I love watching you sleep. You sleep on your stomach and your side. I don't think I've seen you on your back but once or twice. You sleep with your binkie still and we're ok with that for now. You are so happy when you wake up and Ryan and I love to come and get you! You nap great during the day, if I can keep your schedule. Sometimes it's hard, because I've got to take Ryan to preschool, but you're totally fine sleeping in your carseat. You stopped sleeping through the night when we went to Utah for Christmas. Then you got sick in January, then you started teething in February and then we started letting you cry again in March. We'll see how April goes.
That reminded me, your front left tooth that has poked through. I don't see anymore coming, but I'm sure they are. You seemed like you were in a lot of pain for a few weeks.
You still love to swing. I love watching your thin hair flail in the air with a grin from ear to ear.
You love my keys, and my phone. They go straight into your mouth. You've actually figured out that we talk on the phone, so you've been putting it infront of your face or mouth and you'll start babbling.
You've got the cutest chubby body! Your 9 month stats on March 20th were:
Wt: 18lb 12 oz Ht: 27in Head 42.5cm
You clap a lot, and you love to look in the mirror.
You always clear your plate... you love to eat what you've dropped on the floor. You're a great eater, BUT you are not a big fan of us feeding you. So anything I feed you you have to be able to pick up. You are nursing 3 times a day. Just so you know, you only nurse from one side. Yes, I look funny, but it's worth it. I've really enjoyed nursing you this long. Although, you bit me for the first time this week. You laughed when I said "No, No!"
*A few other things that I remembered later*
You can suck out of a straw
You're walking around furniture
You love bath time
You've gotten really attached to a little stuff bear that Nancy gave to Ryan when he was born. You hold it by it's arm. It's so cute.
You really are such a sweet baby and I wish you cold stay small forever! We love you so much, and you bring so much happiness to our family. Your cute smile and your contagious giggle just bring joy to our home. I hope you always feel like a special part of our family.


No comments:
Post a Comment