My FAVORITE purchase ever is this Maclaren stroller I got for $11. It's in perfect condition. Seriously nothing wrong with it. It retails for $160. Sweet!! And I didn't just buy it because of the brand-but I was actually telling my mom not too long ago that I wanted an umbrella stroller with a basket and a shade since I don't own a small stroller. She said to look at Saver's and I was skeptical at what I would find there since I'd never seen a decent one there before, but this time around served me well.
This may seem like a silly purchase, but I was pretty stoked about this one. My dad had some up under their Christmas tree this past year and the we all loved it. All I need to find is a train to go with and it will be a perfect set up.
Pottery Barn puzzle I got for a dollar and just taped together. I wasn't about to buy the puzzle glue that would have cost more than the puzzle itself! I hung this in the kids hallway.
Nancy bought one of these for her kids a few Christmas' ago and I thought it was pretty cool. It's called a Smart Globe. I can't remember exactly but it was less than $10.
I first saw these books while on a trip in Ouray, Colorado. I thought they were adorable, but children's book are so expensive. A couple of weeks later Dawn gave me some books for Ryan to borrow and there were 2 board books of How Do Dinosaurs... . I was excited when I found this one to go with the others that we have and it was only 64 cents.
My mom got Ryan a suitcase at the village last year while visiting Grandmom and it's been great to have. The one he has now is neutral primary colors so I figured I would give that one to Paige and give him this motorcycle one. Nope, when we went to California he told Paige she could use it. Ha!
Ryan isn't night potty trained yet, and we keep saying we're going to but just haven't yet. Mostly cause we would like to get some sleep since Paige is still waking up at night. He usually wears the footy pj's and that's a pain to take on and off to take him to the bathroom. Make a long story short, he needed new pj's. I found these with the tags still on them. They're light weight and perfect for Vegas summer weather.
Funny to say, but I've always wanted one of these things. I think they're modern yet versatile and ridiculously over price for fake grass. I had no guilt putting this one in my shopping cart with a price tag of $3.






2 comments:
What fantastic buys!! we can't wait to see you- Love, Mom Harris
You and savers! You need to train me cause I go and can't find anything!
Post a Comment