Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This and That

We got pictures taken of Paige the Saturday after she was born and I haven't gotten them back yet, but I'm super excited because I haven't taken very many pictures of her since she's been born. Ryan and Chris came so we could get a couple family pictures. Ryan wasn't interested, but he did give Paige a couple of kisses so he could get a treat afterwards. He's actually quite good with her. He likes to get really close to her face though and talk to her. He says "Hi, sweetie" in the cutest voice ever. If she's crying he says "What's wrong sweetie?" and then gives her her binky. He likes to point and name all the things on her body that he knows. Whenever he hears her on the monitor he wants to go "see Paige." The other night Ryan was saying the prayer before he went to bed and he added Paige to the list of people he names in his prayers. It really did melt my heart.
Because I don't have time to write a post for everything that I want I'm just going to post a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.
2011_06_24_4089
2011_06_24_4090 Ryan and Chris went on a bike ride pretty much every Friday for the last month we were in Utah. We finally found a bike helmet that fit Ryan's head.
2011_06_22_4088 My dad and Paige slept on the couch for an hour and a half together. I think they were both snoring.
2011_06_20_4087
2011_06_18_4085
2011_06_18_4084 We took Ryan to the car show at the Bountiful park. We got there at the very end so there weren't a ton of cars to look at but he still had fun. The Saturday before we left Chris took Ryan to see Cars 2 with R.J. He said Ryan sat and watched the whole thing pretty well.
2011_06_17_4083 The car seat cover that my mom made for Paige. I love the fabric!

No comments: