Friday, July 8, 2011

Blessing Paige

On Sunday, June 26th we decided to bless Paige at my parents home and invite family and close friends to come. There ended up being around 60 people there. Although I didn't get to talk to everyone that I wanted to for very long, we really appreciated that people were able to come and support us. My mom did so much to get everything ready, since I'm still trying to figure out how to function with 2 kids. She's amazing. I guess after having 5 kids you've figured a lot of things out. :) Chris gave a really sweet blessing and I'm so thankful to have the Priesthood in our home. Paige wore a dress that Chris' great grandmother made. It was adorable-and because of the craziness I didn't even get a picture of Paige in it. BUT I did have the photographer take one--she's screaming though. She looked so adorable in it though and I am grateful she was able to wear it.
We had Sloppy Joe's, vegetable and fruit trays, pasta salad, chips and plenty of desserts. After the blessing everyone sang Happy Birthday to me for my upcoming birthday that Tuesday.
Which was great BTW. Chris got me a NookColor and Red Toms. We also went out to lunch to Zuccas in Ogden and to Layton Hills mall afterwards. My mom made me a peach dump cake that night.



IMG_2810

IMG_2824IMG_2813
IMG_2872IMG_2854IMG_2805IMG_2802IMG_2863IMG_2861IMG_2842IMG_2777IMG_2817IMG_2786IMG_2890IMG_2875IMG_2878IMG_2892IMG_2811IMG_2791IMG_2773
2011_06_26_4108
2011_06_26_4101

No comments: