CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys and so glad I can keep up to date even when we don't see you forever! Best of luck with the bundle of joy and the move! We'll be thinking about you :)
Chris and Karen congratulations on your lil bundle of joy! I am so looking forward to you guys moving here and getting to know eachother! Where is your house at?? Henderson I m guessing? What are the major streets? PLEASE let me know if you want me to take Ryan every once and awhile while you unpack, I know you don't know me, but hopefully we can meet super soon!!!! My number is -702-336-4327, call or text me Karen!!!
11 comments:
Oh my gosh! Seriously she is so cute! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys and so glad I can keep up to date even when we don't see you forever! Best of luck with the bundle of joy and the move! We'll be thinking about you :)
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
so cute! congrats!! you look awesome.
Yeah! She is so freaking darling! Can't wait to see more pics!!!
darling. so happy she's here and safe. love you!
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful!
Congrats she is beautiful!
Chris and Karen congratulations on your lil bundle of joy! I am so looking forward to you guys moving here and getting to know eachother! Where is your house at?? Henderson I m guessing? What are the major streets? PLEASE let me know if you want me to take Ryan every once and awhile while you unpack, I know you don't know me, but hopefully we can meet super soon!!!! My number is -702-336-4327, call or text me Karen!!!
Congrats, congrats! Paige is BEAUTIFUL! And I absolutely LOVE the name.
Congratulations guys! She is beautiful! Wish we could get our new little ones together to compare! Maybe someday...
Hope you are loving your new home too by the way :) Moving away is fun and sad all at the same time :)
Post a Comment