Random thoughts:
*We move on June 30th! It's coming up so quickly. I've been trying to pack a little each day, I really find nothing fun about it but it has to get done. I just hate the feeling of getting a lot packed and then not feeling like you've made any progress at all. Here are a few pictures from the Internet of the house we are renting. I'll post more when we move in. :)

Above:Front Room
Below: Kids Bathroom upstairs. We have a half bath on the first floor too and a master bath with a walk in closet. :)All three bedrooms are upstairs.
Below:Kitchen. All new appliances were put in, just not installed when this pic was taken. The fridge, more counter and cabinets are on the other wall. 
View from front door.
*I'm excited to see Ryan's reaction to Paige. He knows how to say her name and that she's in my stomach, but that's about it. I hope he'll love her lots! I know he'll want to be a big helper!*We got Ryan a new car seat since we were borrowing Dawn's. We got a Britax like hers because we loved it so much. They were on sale at Target a couple weeks ago so it was perfect timing.
*I'm so grateful for the blessings of paying our tithing and fast offerings. With Chris' knee surgery, my crown, and other little things we've been extremely watched over.
*I don't think I ever wrote about the double stroller that we got. It's still in the box, but I'm super excited to use it! Chris and I didn't think we would like the color that we got, but when we saw it in the store it wasn't as light as it looked online. I didn't want the black one only because I thought it would be super hot in Vegas. I thought the red one was cute but the worker said besides black, red is the next color that attracts the sun the most so that was out too. So we got the tan one. It's a Baby Jogger City Mini. I did a lot of research before we bought it because I really wanted something that we'd like and that we'd use AND that didn't weigh an arm and a leg.

*Next Saturday I've scheduled to get pictures taken with Jen Herem Photography. I'm really excited and I hope they turn out cute! *I'm too tired to write any more, I'll post after Paige is born. P.S. we finally decided on a middle name, Lynn-- which is mine.
2 comments:
YAY!! Good luck!! And Lynn is mine and Emi's as well :)
Hey, nice house. There is something vaguely familiar about it ;) We are excited for you guys to come!
Post a Comment