Wednesday, June 1, 2011

39 weeks and Park City

Wow, it feels so great to say that I'm 39 weeks! Last week's Dr. appointment I was dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced. I actually was pretty excited about that since I didn't get that far with Ryan until the day he was delivered! I had my appointment today and nothing has changed. :( The waiting game begins. I have another appointment on Tuesday and I'll be induced on Wednesday. Crazy, but exciting! I hope the week goes by fast!

The weekend of the 20th I had a girls night out in Park City. We stayed at the Marriott Summit Watch Resort and had so much fun. I didn't take one picture, I don't think anyone did. We were too busy talking to even think about taking pictures. I stayed up way too late and then only slept a very uncomfortable 2 hours, it was worth it though. I love those girls and any time we get to spend together. Well, I was starting to get sick with something, but didn't know how bad it would turn out until Monday. I went to the instacare on Saturday and he told me to start the antibiotic on Monday if I wasn't better. Oh man, I have never had a sinus infection before and I hope I never have one again. It was horrible, and when you're pregnant being sick is the absolute worst. My mom and Chris were soo helpful with Ryan and I, I wouldn't have survived without them. I'm still at the tail end of it, but at least I can breathe out of my nose now. Now I'm dealing with the wonderful side effects of the antibiotic. I just love being a woman. :)

No comments: