Sunday, May 29, 2011

Easter

_DSC3153
Saturday the 23rd of April we celebrated Easter with all of my family. We had soo much fun and the weather was perfect for being outside.
2011_04_23_38752011_04_23_3846
2011_04_23_38492011_04_23_3853
2011_04_23_3857 2011_04_23_3870
We found Ryan's stash...he never saw much of this candy again. I confiscated it.
2011_04_23_3899
2011_04_23_3905
After the hunt, the jump ropes were brought out and man did we have some good laughs. Mainly because nobody could really get the double dutch rope turning down.
2011_04_23_39192011_04_23_3900
Nancy had some sweet karate chop jumping skills. I love everyone's expressions, Valerie's like "yeah right Nancy," Lauren's praying for her mother to make it and Rachel is trying to show Nancy how it's really done.
2011_04_23_3888
2011_04_23_3889
Dawn--no fear, just jump right in.
2011_04_23_3896
The boys played a mean game of football in the front yard as well. Ryan LOVES trying to play along.
2011_04_23_3907
2011_04_23_3913
2011_04_23_3930
2011_04_23_3934 2011_04_23_3929

2011_04_23_3935

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing, I look so graceful in my rope jumping NICE!!