The first weekend in May, my sisters, Mom and I went to Midway for Dawn's 40th birthday. My dad treated us to dinner at the Snake Creek Grill. It was super yummy! On the way to the house my sisters got their 2,000 oz Diet Coke while Mom and I just laughed our heads off. Dawn gave pedicures, while the rest of us started to put together these free church quiet books for all the kids. They really are so awesome! We ate cupcakes from our favorite cupcake place in the whole world, Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe in Provo. Seriously, Chris and I are addicted. Thank goodness it's not close by! After we indulged, we brought out all the scrapbook stuff we could bring between the 4 of us sisters. We had a HUGE table that was perfect for spreading out and we made cards till 2:30 am. Mom loved looking at our creations after each one was made and read her book while listening to our funny conversations. We were so tired but eventually we talked ourselves into going to bed. I didn't sleep great and was up at 7 so I decided to scrapbook and so did everyone else when they woke up! It was a perfect weekend get-a-way with my mom and sisters. I will miss seeing them when we move, but thankfully we're not moving too far. :)
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Weekend in Midway
The first weekend in May, my sisters, Mom and I went to Midway for Dawn's 40th birthday. My dad treated us to dinner at the Snake Creek Grill. It was super yummy! On the way to the house my sisters got their 2,000 oz Diet Coke while Mom and I just laughed our heads off. Dawn gave pedicures, while the rest of us started to put together these free church quiet books for all the kids. They really are so awesome! We ate cupcakes from our favorite cupcake place in the whole world, Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe in Provo. Seriously, Chris and I are addicted. Thank goodness it's not close by! After we indulged, we brought out all the scrapbook stuff we could bring between the 4 of us sisters. We had a HUGE table that was perfect for spreading out and we made cards till 2:30 am. Mom loved looking at our creations after each one was made and read her book while listening to our funny conversations. We were so tired but eventually we talked ourselves into going to bed. I didn't sleep great and was up at 7 so I decided to scrapbook and so did everyone else when they woke up! It was a perfect weekend get-a-way with my mom and sisters. I will miss seeing them when we move, but thankfully we're not moving too far. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i seriously laughed out loud, you can't get your pants on by yourself. ha! i remember those days... good thing it's almost over. Good luck with all your adventures coming up! miss you!!
Post a Comment