Today, I went to the Dr's.
Today, I was supposed to find out what we are having.
Today, the baby decided it wanted to lock both knees together,
And have the cord between it's legs.
Thank you. (Britney, you would have been able to see it for sure! :)
Besides that, baby is growing, kicking and looking healthy. I am happy about that.
7 comments:
Oh- so now I will get a generic Christmas gift for this baby-
Darn, Darn! Any motherly instincts? I have ZERO!
The Suspense is killing us!!!
Bummer! when's the next appt?
needs to talked to sternly and TOLD YOUR MAMA WANTS TO KNOW WHAT KIND YOU ARE...... HAhahahahah
shoot! when do you get to go again??
Hey Karen, my name is Tiffany I knew Chris in High School! I really enjoyed looking at your blog! Your little boy is adorable, and congrats on baby number 2! If you wanna check out our blog it is orgillsinajiffy.blogspot.com...Thanks! And by the way you take amazing pictures!!! Do you do photography?
Post a Comment