I haven't blogged in so long and I really haven't missed it much. I wish I would since I have pictures that I really would like to put on here and memories to document, but I've just been so lazy with any computer stuff. Ryan is quite a handful and things have been so crazy in life that I haven't made time for the things I used to love to do in my down time...cooking, blogging, reading. I guess that's life though. We found out that we're having a baby in June and I've been so sick with this pregnancy that I've lost all my energy. We didn't get pregnant as fast as I had planned, but I don't know why I even tried to "plan" something I don't have complete control over. Silly me. So really we're just excited that we're pregnant. I can only remember one time that I was sick with Ryan and that's because I got the flu and a bladder infection at the same time. No pregnancy related sickness what so ever. Now I kind of know what's it's like to "be sick" during a pregnancy. We'll hopefully find out what we're having in a couple of weeks. :)
My parents got home from their mission at the beginning of October so they're still getting settled in and used to a 2 year old taking over the house. He's got the case of the terrible two's but I still love him more and more. He's learning lots of words and he loves to sing songs. You really can't understand what he's saying when we're singing but he totally knows what he's saying. He's got the tune down. He loves primary songs: sunbeam, the wise man built his house upon a rock, follow the prophet, popcorn popping, do as I'm doing, snowman. He only knows how to say the letters B and P but he knows the tune to ABC's and loves to "sing" that.
He's anti bib which is annoying and he's now been climbing out of us crib. He was doing it A LOT for a couple of weeks but I think he's kind of gotten over it so we're not going to switch him quite yet. No potty training in sight but maybe in a few months. I just don't think he's ready. And I'm ok with that. Still has his binky when he sleeps. We tried a couple of weeks ago to take it away and it didn't go over well, AT ALL. He's loving the snow. He wouldn't wear gloves or boots at first, but we forced him too and now he doesn't have a problem with it. He would cry because he loves eating the snow and his hands would get so cold so now that he's figured out that he can have warm hands and still eat snow he's happy. He's not really into one particular show right now. He kind of goes back and forth between different ones.
Chris is still working part time at the physical therapy office and still managing the condos. Both keep him busy, but we're hoping he can find a full time job. We finished applying to PA schools and are just waiting to hear back. We've heard no's from a few, and nothing from the rest. Except for he did have an interview with the school he is most interested in which was so exciting. We practiced a lot for the interview and the questions he got asked were soo far from what we expected or practiced. He said it went good and bad so we'll see. It's such a competitive field right now and we realize that so we just have to keep our fingers crossed. He's worked so hard and of course I think he deserves it and I know he is capable of being really great PA.
So are we ready for the future? I don't know but we'll have faith and keep going!
10 comments:
YAY!! Congrats! Crazy how life gets so busy. And to think...we were just working gals not that long ago and we were so bored. i love being a busy mom though. Good luck with the PA school thing...such a stressful process.
Yay! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything!
Congratulations! You are an amazing family, and I know you'll be able to handle everything that comes your way :) Good luck!
So sorry you have been sick, but congratulations!
That's awesome and he is a doll! Maybe its a girl this time!
WAHOO.... My parents are getting AT LEAST 3 more great-grandchildren next year... Tabby in April and you and Ashlee Marie in June.... THAT IS AWESOME.. So far that is all that is coming Grandma Luella get 4 great-great-granchildren... Amber (Gina's girl) having another girl in January 2011.... WE wish for all healthy happy babies and mom's... love aunt deedee
Sounds like a lot to deal with! Just this stage of life I suppose... although even though you tell yourself that it doesn't make it much easier. I know how the waiting/hoping/worrying game is and it's not fun. We hope Chris gets into a good school, and that you find out SOON, and that you start to feel better soon! and Me too! Things will work out. You guys are awesome!
I can't wait to see our best buds again! We are SOOO excited for you guys and can't wait to hear what it will be! We love you and can't wait to see you guys in a month!
im so sorry you are sick. I totally understand. I throw up 8-10 times a day up until 30 weeks EVERY time. It is so so hard. But always worth it.
Keep your head up cuz "the sun will come out tomorrow " haha but seriously it will.
congrats!!! remember that one time we were going to get together..and we didn't? sad.
I can't wait to hear what you are having! Good luck with PA school!
Post a Comment