Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back Tracking to October

October 17
First time with play dough. I actually think he's played with it in nursery before but I had my mom help me make some at home. (Super easy!) And I know what's in it so if he eats it ,which he always does, I guess there is nothing in it that will kill him.
October 23
Every year we have a Halloween party with my girlfriends and their families. We always have soup in pumpkin soup bowls and we always play the doghnut game. It's so fun to get together and dress up. Although I'm not huge into dressing up, Chris is and so I do it EVERY year for him. :) I don't like to plan ahead so we went to DI and found something for Ryan and then my mom whipped something up for us during the day. I didn't get a picture of half the people that were there but I got a few.



Justin was a little scared when he saw what his dad was doing!

Scott loves dougnuts...so does Chris
Now for the girls turn. They decided to just do half dougnuts. Amy NEVER got one bite but she tried. :) It was soooo funny!



We turned the music up and the kids got their groove on!
Oct 29th
We went with RJ and Jamie to their ward truck or treat and had a blast! A little story about his costume. When we went to D.C. over the summer we went to The Village(second hand store) with my grandmother and found this outfit. We thought it would be PERFECT for Halloween and kind of unique. So, since August we have been trying to get Ryan to put it on and he SCREAMS every time we even brought it out. That's why we had to get something different for our friend party. Chris was determined and said Ryan won't even remember he has it on once he gets distracted. Well he was right! We didn't try and put the hat on until later and he didn't even care! We were so excited! Kind of silly but doesn't he look cute?



December 30
We took Ryan trick or treating with his cousin Kaytlin in Eagle Mtn. We were glad that the rain held up for a little bit so we could go out. He had a blast and would not let go of his basket. (Which I bought last Easter on sale for this next Easter, but it worked out great!)


1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Fun updates! I desperately need to do this on my blog!