Sunday, October 3, 2010

Disneyland

Saturday, we went to Disneyland. I was super worried about waiting in lines and the kids(mostly Ryan) being impatient and just having a horrible time. Well...it was totally not like that! We went before the park was open so we could be ready to enter right when they opened. We wanted to get to the rides that get busier during the daytime. We went to Nemo and Buzz Lightyear first with NO waiting. They LOVED both of them. We then went to the Tea Cups, Dumbo and It's a Small World. They both asked to go on Small World again and we didn't even have to get out of the boat because there was no wait! It was awesome! We had gotten a hopper pass so I had then planned to go watch a Playhouse Disney Show at California Adventure. THEY LOVED IT!!


One of Ryan's most favorite things was the Live Playhouse Disney show. He was jumping, singing, and even hugging the grandma next to us. He said "again, again, again" when it was over. He is way into Mickey mouse now...he calls him Nicky though.

After the show we went back to the hotel to take much needed naps. A couple hours later we went back until 9. The kids were tired but they had soooo much fun! I wish we could have gone at least one more day! I am excited to go again though. Not sure when that will be but hopefully one day!
The rest of the day we watched 2 more parades, went on Pirates of the Caribbean, did all the rides in Bugs Life land, went on a few rides(more than once) in the older part of California Adventure and lets the kids run around on a play ship.



The best parade was the Pixar Parade. The kids were so excited when they would see something come by that they recognized. They both sat up close and so I couldn't cross over the "line" to get pictures of their faces. So I tried to stick my camera in front of them to see what kind of shots I could get. They we're so great. :)






Telling Dad that he just saw lightning


I asked them to look at me...they tried, but there was too much going on even after the parade was over!





1 comment:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oh my gosh! LOVE Disneyland. It my fav place on earth! What fun! Hope you loved it!