Monday, October 4, 2010

Huntington Beach

We drove about 25 min to get to Huntington Beach. We went around 9 am and it was still very foggy. It wasn't too cold out, but it wasn't warm. The water was frigged though. We all still had a great time. I could live at the beach, I love it so much. We rented some bikes from Jacks and rode along the beach for an hour. I want one of these bikes...they are so smooth and comfortable to ride. We were all super tired after our ride but the kids played for a little longer and then we headed back to the hotel.
When you ask Ryan to smile this is what you get. Oh gosh. We figured out where he got it. Chris does this when he smiles at Ry.











He was mad about something. He yelled. Ran off. Came right back.

No comments: