Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Music

For my birthday Chris got me an iphone. It's not the newest one, but I really don't need much. I love that I can carry around my music(and that Ry can watch a movie when I'm at the store!) with me. I am a huge music lover and my mother in law got me an itunes card to go along with my phone. It's so fun having shazam; when I hear something on the radio I just click over to itunes and with a push of a button, I have the song I want! Why am I writing about this now-- I've had my phone since June. Well because, I'm listening to a new Nelly song, yes he is still around! It's called Just a Dream. I love a song with a good beat, that's clean and one you can "swag" to. Just a Dream
I've been trying to turn the TV off more during the day. Ryan was watching the Wiggles way too much. He loves dancing to it, and it's really cute that he's learned a lot of new words from watching the show, but he'll learn them even if he doesn't watch the Wiggles as much. Anyway, I turned on some music on my computer while I was doing the dishes and he was playing with his cars. I remembered I downloaded a song a while back that I hadn't listened to except for the one time. Here Comes Your Man. Such a catchy tune and lyrics. The song ended and Ryan said "again!" We listened to it about 10 times. Each time with him saying "again!" as the song would be ending.
I must confess, I like Justin Bieber's song One Time.

No comments: