These little videos always make me stop and think and cry. Usually not because they are sad, but I guess I just feel the spirit when I watch them. So funny how just this morning my visiting teacher came and was telling me how much she misses her kids being toddlers. She told me to just love Ryan and squeeze his cheeks and just enjoy every minute I can being with him. That couldn't have come at a better time than today. Then tonight, I just watched this video and that's what this is all about!
*Today, Ry woke up at 6:30. He fell asleep on our bike ride before my VT's came. I was hoping he would have taken a nap after they left so that I could have taken a nap as well. But he didn't. And then he decided to just take an hour nap. So he was up at 11. I tried to put him down at 3 but he was not interested! Later, I had to meet up with Chris to exchange cars because he was going to the Dave Matthews concert with a bunch of friends. Since we were already at the Gateway I took him to Discovery Gateway for only 45 min because they were closing. Anyway, he feel asleep in the car at 6:00. So, when I got home I decided I would just put him to bed. He wasn't interested once again. I really just needed a short break so I let him cry for about 15 min. I felt really guilty because he really wasn't tired, but I just had to be away from him for a few minutes. I got rejuvenated and went and got him. We just sat on the couch and shared my dinner, talked, laughed and it was a lot of fun. He took a bath, kept telling me he wasn't going to bed, he sat very quietly through a page of scripture reading and wanted to read Llama llama Mad at Momma twice! I guess he just wanted make sure I knew or something...just kidding. These are super cute books. Anyway, he went down just fine and I think I have to go to bed too. Or...wait up for Chopped and for Chris to get home. Can you tell I am tired...I am rambling.*
No comments:
Post a Comment