
Edilma and Pedro are really good friends of mine from Brasil. They have 2 kids and they both married Americans! Their son just got married the end of July and so they came for the wedding. Their first grandchild was born in January and so they were here then. At the end of 2007 they were here for their daughter's wedding, so I've gotten to see them quite a bit since I've been home. I love it! She really is like a mom to me and I love spending time with her when she is here. Now...we just have to get to Brasil.
Edilma took my camera and I guess they took this picture. :)
Emma, Juliana's baby(Edilma's daughter)

Edilma has started her own little photography bussiness in Brasil. She's learned a lot of different things about photography here and so she is using them in Brasil. ie:engagement pictures, not a big thing in Brasil.
Edilma took my camera and I guess they took this picture. :)

Emma, Juliana's baby(Edilma's daughter)

Edilma has started her own little photography bussiness in Brasil. She's learned a lot of different things about photography here and so she is using them in Brasil. ie:engagement pictures, not a big thing in Brasil.
1 comment:
Wow! That's great you could see them. I know there are a lot of folks Corey would love to see from Down there.
Also: A HUGE congratulations to Chris on graduating! The picture of him jumping in the air is priceless. That is totally how we felt when Corey finished. A picture truly is worth a thousand words no? We heard the family get-together on your behalf was fun! Wish we could have been there!
And random... but I was wondering the other day if your artisan bread turned out.
Post a Comment