Friday, August 20, 2010

The Grad!




This is the only picture I got of Ry at graduation!



cuteness written all over his face!"Can we leave, this is kind of boring." I know Chris is not in focus in this picture, but I just love how happy they both look.

We had a great weekend with lots of family around and things to attend for Chris' graduation. Thursday evening there was the commencement for all the graduates. I took Ryan with me and he was all over the place so I didn't hear one speaker. Thank goodness Shirley had candy in her purse that kept him somewhat occupied. And, thankfully the thing was only an hour long. Afterward, Chris' parents offered to take Ryan with them while we went to the bookstore to get a few things. We also ended up getting a frame for his diploma from my parents while there. It was actually great being able to just walk around campus too. We took a few pictures of where Chris spent a lot of time on campus. We would have gone to some of the buildings his classes were in, but we didn't get a chance.

We were laughing because he was trying on hats and it looks like he's an NBA star getting drafted.

"oh, let's see... ...it's worth NOTHING."
Book buy back...or in most cases NOT. I think the college book industry is ridiculous. New editions almost every semester. Expensive.
Chris signed MANY apartment contracts here in the Wilk.
The Wilk bowling ally...in need of a design makeover, but indeed fun times were spent here.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Someday I'm going to learn how to take pictures like you. That yawning picture of Tyson is so adorable! I love that you took the time to take some in places where good memories were made. What a huge day. Congratulations to all of you- and by the way I like your hair short. Very cute!

LindsMcConk said...

ConGRADulations!!! haha.. sorry, i had to! But seriously! I'm excited for you, and Karen I LOVE the haircut! SO cute!