
We had a family get together on Friday night to celebrate Chris' graduation. His parents organized everything which was so nice of them to do for Chris. Mostly everyone was able to come too. I took soo many pictures. I really really love taking them though, and get so excited to come home and look at all of them on the computer.




I caught Ryan and Chris just having a chat on the curb. Chris says, "way up high in the sky" and Ry shoots his arms right up.



Ry was getting tickle attacked by Dad! He loves it.
The kids had a blast together! They enjoyed playing croquet, football, frisbee and filling their stomachs with creamies and fruit cup sorbets.
>


Steve and Chris have such a loving relationship....sometimes a little too much! :)




Our cousins baby, Ada. Simply Adorable! I love how these pictures turned out of Ada. I love that she was playing with her feet just staring at me like...'you're gettin all this right?'







I didn't notice this before, but her name is showing on the ball. :)




I caught Ryan and Chris just having a chat on the curb. Chris says, "way up high in the sky" and Ry shoots his arms right up.


Ry was getting tickle attacked by Dad! He loves it.
The kids had a blast together! They enjoyed playing croquet, football, frisbee and filling their stomachs with creamies and fruit cup sorbets.
>

Lauren and Nancy made this BYU blanket for Chris. It was so sweet because it was all Lauren's idea! My nieces and nephews adore Chris!



Steve and Chris have such a loving relationship....sometimes a little too much! :)
I love this picture of the boys. They actually were in a huddle already so I just told them to look at me and smile. And then of course I had to get a cute picture of the girls!




Our cousins baby, Ada. Simply Adorable! I love how these pictures turned out of Ada. I love that she was playing with her feet just staring at me like...'you're gettin all this right?'
















No comments:
Post a Comment