


For my birthday Chris surprised me with an iphone and then a BBQ with my friends at our house. He text Dani and she helped get everything set up. It was so fun to hang out with those that were able to come and I'm so grateful for my friends. I wanted to take a ton more pictures but we were just too busy eating and talking so I just enjoyed myself instead of being busy taking pictures. So since I only took these pictures the others that were there were: Kyle &Heather+kids, Tera, Paige & Phil, and Dani & Wayne. Ry had a blast playing with the kids and Charlie made sure everyone stayed in line! Dani made me a necklace and I love it so much that I had to make one myself! So this is what I came up with!

You can look at all of Making Memories jewelry stuff
here. So cute and fun to make.
I made
these cookies and they were yummy!
The next week I was able to go to lunch with all my sisters at Zupas in Layton. With no kids! It was the first time I had left Ryan with someone other than family and had an actual sitter! It was scary and I cried. I know, I know but that's just how I am. He cried for an hour, but he wasn't crying when I got home so that means he finally got over it and realized it wasn't making me come home. :) We had such a blast just talking and oohing and awing over baby Grayden.
No comments:
Post a Comment