I found Ryan in the play room the other day in this doll crib. I had to hurry and grab my camera hence the horrible lighting of the pictures, but I don't care cause I just loved what he was doing. This is the first time I have ever seen him even be interested in the dolls that are in there. So next he got out of the crib and went over to the light switch and climbed on the box that is right beneath it to turn it off and he said "Night, Night, " and climbed back in the crib. It was adorable. It really melted my heart. Well the events became deathly for the baby as he drug her around the house, watched a movie with her and then pushed her off the chair several times. But soon she was rescued and given a plethora of open and closed mouth kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment