


Chris' mom suggested we stop by the Black Canyon on the way home since it wasn't too out of the way. Little did we know by the time we got there that it's $15 per car to get in! Holy cow, it was kind of ridiculous but we decided that we were already there and we might as well venture out and see something new. I'm glad we did, it was pretty cool.







I was kind of worried how Ry would do in the car on the way home since we drove during the night before. Well, he did pretty awesome and we were soo glad! Alison and Steve were a huge help along with snacks, cars and movies! He slept for 40 minutes and then a little later for 2 1/2 hours.



I loved our family vacation this year. Ryan had a blast and we had such a fun time watching him enjoy himself! Huge thanks to Chris' mom and dad for getting us all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment