I'm so glad I was able to witness this moment and actually have my camera in hand to capture it! Ry noticed that Hayden didn't have his hat on so he was trying to give it to him. Hayden wasn't too interested so just kept walking and Ry was just a little determined to get that hat on someones head! In the end it just went on his own. And then he just decided to sit down and rest after chasing Hayden around.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
7 Peaks
Last Wednesday we went to 7 peaks with my good friend Jessica and her little boy Hayden. The first hour Ryan hated it so we took a break and he had a blast just running around, playing on peoples tubes,flirting with Jessica, snacking, finding Cars towels and trying to get Hayden to put his hat back on.
I'm so glad I was able to witness this moment and actually have my camera in hand to capture it! Ry noticed that Hayden didn't have his hat on so he was trying to give it to him. Hayden wasn't too interested so just kept walking and Ry was just a little determined to get that hat on someones head! In the end it just went on his own. And then he just decided to sit down and rest after chasing Hayden around.







I'm so glad I was able to witness this moment and actually have my camera in hand to capture it! Ry noticed that Hayden didn't have his hat on so he was trying to give it to him. Hayden wasn't too interested so just kept walking and Ry was just a little determined to get that hat on someones head! In the end it just went on his own. And then he just decided to sit down and rest after chasing Hayden around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
We miss you guys so so so much! You have no idea. It looks like everything is going really good for you guys. Ryan is getting so old and handsome. I feel like we are missing him grow up! Well we love you guys and are thinking about you!
Love: Josh and Sa
Post a Comment