Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2: Water Falls and Hikes

On Friday morning we headed to the falls that were really close by. You really can't get a great shot(will with my lens I couldn't) of them, but I got a video that I will post soon. It's kind of silly because Chris was being funny, but it's the only one I have. Anyway, after the falls we went on a little hike to see another waterfall and small cave. The views were just amazing. Grandma stayed with the kids and they went nature exploring and played with the chipmunks. Ry got super close to one and we were so surprised that the chipmunk didn't run away!

We had dutch oven chicken and corn on the cob for dinner that night and it was yummy yummy! After, we went out for ice cream.
Who would have thought that this little town would be known for it's jeeping. You can rent jeeps all over the place. The place we stayed at rented them for $175 for 23 hrs. Too bad I totalled mine. Would have been a blast.

No comments: