




"Now kiss me you fool!" She's pretty good at the dip for a three year old,too bad she couldn't exactly hold him up while she laid one on him! They have so much fun together.



I was off taking pictures and when I came back Ry was enjoying the sunroof. :)


I felt so sick in the car....


Ryan is on this "1,2,3 GO!" kick. This is him trying to get Chris to race with him.









No explanation needed. It was hilarious. 
Later that night mom and dad treated us to dinner at a Mexican restaurant that they really like. We had fun watching Ryan doing what we call the "family kiss" and he loved getting all the attention from the family.








I felt so sick in the car....


Ryan is on this "1,2,3 GO!" kick. This is him trying to get Chris to race with him.








No explanation needed. It was hilarious. 
Later that night mom and dad treated us to dinner at a Mexican restaurant that they really like. We had fun watching Ryan doing what we call the "family kiss" and he loved getting all the attention from the family.



One of my favorite things to see was watching the reflection of the sun setting on the mountains.






No comments:
Post a Comment