Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ouray


We went on a family vacation July 8th-10th to Ouray, Colorado. I'd never even heard of the place but I hope we get to return one day because we had such a great time. I was worried that the cabin wouldn't be big enough for Ry's pack and play and Chris and I, so we decided to stay in the small hotel right next to the cabins that Chris' family were in. I was also worried how he would do on a 6 hour drive since we've never attempted anything longer than an hour before. I was so surprised at how well he did. We left Wednesday night so that he would just be sleeping. He slept for an hour and then woke up because I forgot to change his diaper and he had peed himself and because we had to stop. So he thought it was just a little nap and at 10:00 he could just be up! He wasn't happy for a good 30min, but then he fell asleep until we got there and then slept all night. He took awesome naps and never woke up at night. It was so great! I took a TON of pictures, and I loved every minute of it! So, I posted a lot of them so that I don't have to worry about adding them in later for our blog book.

No comments: