Saturday, June 19, 2010

DAD


This is what Ry gave Chris for Father's Day. It was full at one point! I saw the idea on Studio 5 one morning. They had super cute man cards, and this one was the easiest but one I thought Chris would like too. Ry loves Chris so much and I have seen Chris grow so much as a father since Ryan was born. Just the other day he came home with a book he had bought called Between Parent and Child. He said we should read it together. I love that he cares enough to want to better our relationship and also our relationship with our children.

Every night we read scriptures and say prayers together and then Chris reads him books. I can tell how excited Ry gets to have his Dad read books to him because he's usually growling during the prayer cause he sees a dinosaur or a bear. Thanks for being a great Dad!

2 comments:

Scott and Chelsey said...

ry is the cutest little guy ever and you are so creative! way to go girl! i wish we were around so we could play!

Chris said...

Thanks baby! i love being Ry's dad and Ry and I are both so lucky to have you to take care of us! Love you!