Chris will graduate from BYU in August and since one of his life long dreams is to be a senator he has requested to go to D.C. for a little vacation. Just the 2 of us! We bought our tickets last night and since my grandmother lives there we have a place to stay. I called her this morning and she was so excited. She said we'll have to go to the Village, one of her favorite stores! I haven't seen her since Ryan was born so I am excited. She lives about 10 miles from D.C. so we won't have to travel very far which will allow us to do lots of things without having to worry about traffic! I would love to show Chris where I lived, but we'll have to see if we have time. We're going to try and get a trip to the temple in as well. We can't wait!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Graduation
Chris will graduate from BYU in August and since one of his life long dreams is to be a senator he has requested to go to D.C. for a little vacation. Just the 2 of us! We bought our tickets last night and since my grandmother lives there we have a place to stay. I called her this morning and she was so excited. She said we'll have to go to the Village, one of her favorite stores! I haven't seen her since Ryan was born so I am excited. She lives about 10 miles from D.C. so we won't have to travel very far which will allow us to do lots of things without having to worry about traffic! I would love to show Chris where I lived, but we'll have to see if we have time. We're going to try and get a trip to the temple in as well. We can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FANTASTIC. Have a great time!!! WHO'S got Ryan?
Post a Comment