Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our First Ride

Chris had a couple days off this past week and so we've been able to spend a lot of time together! I love it! We found and spruced up my old bike and have gone on a few family bike rides together. Ryan has really seemed to enjoy going on rides and we sure are getting a workout. The weather has been great this past week so we've been outside quite a bit. Ry loves going over to Aunt Dawn's which he says pretty well, and walks his way right over to her house when we are in our front yard. He loves being around and playing with Matthew and Andrew and since they have been out of school we've been able to play with them most days. I love it and so does Ry. They are so sweet with him and it's cute to see them be cute with him. They love hanging out with Chris too since he loves to play video games, watch and play basketball and rough house at the pool. Don't know how a bike ride turned into a love for cousins post but oh well! Oh, I forgot I wanted to post that Ry came down with a fever for a few days of 102 and wouldn't eat and took 3 long naps one of the days. I took him to the instacare because Andrew had strep just this week and so I wanted to make sure Ry hadn't caught it. He didn't, so I'm so grateful for that.

2 comments:

Diana said...

He needs a mini boppy for his head!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that he can just run over to his aunties house! Love you all and the pictures are wonderful. He should be a model
:-)