Friday, May 28, 2010

Vroom Vroom

Ryan love, love, loves playing with matchbox cars. It's actually really cute to watch him and I always wonder what he's thinking about when he's playing with them. He's got a window sill in the play room that he plays with them on most of the time. He climbs up on a small chair and then a table so he can reach. He's also started playing with them in other parts of the house(since I can't be out of his sight!). He'll gather as many as he can hold with his hands and a few in his arm. I think the most I've seen him carry is five. He likes to drive them around on the couch, or a soft arm chair. He always kneels down, and sometimes he'll lay down on the floor on his side with his head rested on his arm and drive them around on the floor. That was a lot of "on's" in one sentence! He has never watched any Disney movies, but I had the movie Cars on my computer and so I started to play it for him. He wasn't really interested at first, but now he wakes up wanting to watch it! He asks for it by saying "vroom, vroom." I was in Target yesterday and he saw a trash can with Cars on it and kept saying "vroom, vroom."



When we go to Discovery Gateway, there are a TON a great activities to do for his age group. Yet, we always end up in the gift shop for most of the time playing with the cars. He screams when we have to leave...and he makes a horrible scene. Soo embarrassing, but cute at the same time.

1 comment:

Britney said...

He is such a cute boy! Your pictures are amazing. What is your secret?