Friday, May 28, 2010

oh goodness

Well, I have not cooked a single meal this week. I don't know what got into me because I love to cook, but could not get myself to do it. Well, I tried to snap out of it today and attempted to make something. I forgot about it while I went downstairs to put some things away and almost burnt the house down. We had to leave because it smelled soooo bad, and still does. So, needless to say, I did not feel like cooking in a smelly kitchen. We went to Cafe Rio instead. :)
Ok, this post was supposed to be ALL about my love for cinnamon ice cream from the Mandarin. And I think it's safe to say, "I love it so much I could marry it!"
You know what else I love, Bear Country Cookies. It's a little store at The Gateway mall and I can't get enough of them. That's why I have gained 2 lbs this week. I wish getting those 2 lbs off was as easy and yummy as putting them on was. Guess I better get back on track. But, please try these cookies if you ever get a chance. The flavor is awesome and they are soo soft and gooey inside it makes you melt.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I remember your love for cinnamon ice cream from the Mandarin. Ever time I have gone there since high school I have thought of you!