Saturday, June 5, 2010

Success!

Today Ry overcame his fear of the pool. Finally! We have taken him about 4-5 times and he has cried the ENTIRE time.  Not too fun, but we told ourselves that if we just kept taking him he would eventually like it. Chris and I had the best time because he was so fun to watch and play with.  I didn't take my camera, but I'm actually glad I didn't as weird as that sounds. I enjoyed not worrying about "capturing the moment" but soaking it all in because who knows he might hate it next time we take him.  Let's be honest, I'm sure I'll take the camera next time we go. :)

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Cute. We definitely need to meet up next time we come to Utah. We will be coming for an extended period in the Fall b/c Tim has an internship there for a month. we're excited!