Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Free" Memories


A LONG time ago I made this book through My Publisher and never got it printed because it was going to cost $60 + $10 for shipping. I could never justify it so I just kept it on my computer until the right deal came around. I get weekly email promotions from them but it was never really that much off. Until, they were doing a 1 day thing advertising a new type of book cover for $20 plus shipping, no page limit. YEAH!! I ordered it within a few minutes. I was so excited!! I got it about a week later and I wasn't as excited about all of it because some of my text got cut off and on a couple of pages there were a few white dots(very small, but still). I decided to call customer service and so I got online and then saw they had a button about their guarantee. It stated "your fault or ours, if you're not happy we will reprint or return your money no questions asked." I sent them an email and they refunded my money! So the book I'd been waiting to print for 2 years was well worth the wait! I love it now, even with the small mistakes it has. :) I actually made a wedding book through them right after we got married and never had any problems with that one. I am working on our blog one right now. I'm doing it through Blurb and I'm almost done with 2008/2009. It has taken me forever, but I know it will be so worth it.

No comments: