Life has been a little busy the past month and we are finally starting to get settled down. I wrote a no picture post last night but haven't finished it yet. I finally found my camera cord and got my camera back so I am good to go. Ry has loved playing in my mom's large sink pretty much every day. It's great because he can just entertain himself for a good 45 min. He has been really obsessed with his belly button lately and will just come up to you and pull up his shirt. :) In the others he is showing us where is ear, eyes and nose are.
I just think he is the cutest thing ever! He sounds like a riot. I'm glad you guys are all moved in to your parents. I bet it's kind of fun living there again for a while.
1 comment:
I just think he is the cutest thing ever! He sounds like a riot. I'm glad you guys are all moved in to your parents. I bet it's kind of fun living there again for a while.
Post a Comment