Thursday, April 15, 2010

The last couple of weeks in no particular order:
Baby Tyson came home on Tuesday, he is adorable and has the cutest hair
We've(more me let's be honest here) been packing and slowly taking some things to the Harris' to store
Reserved the rental truck. I hate having to spend money on things like that!
Had Easter with my family at Nancy's house. Ate amazing food and had fun watching Ry interact with his cousins
Got my parents house all situated for us to move in. Just have to clean now...nasty bugs and tons of dust!
Did our taxes...Chris and his Dad really. I didn't do a thing. Oh wait, I put them in the mail today. So there, the most important part! haha j.k.
Bought Ry a little basketball hoop. He loves it
Finally cut Ryan's hair, he was getting a mullet. No lie.
Got a new stroller
Chris only has 2 more classes left before he graduates! Yeah!!
Ryan cries EVERY TIME we come inside from playing. He could stay outside 24/7.
I got some new foundation and I don't know how I've lived without it.
Good friend of Chris' is going back to church and his wife just got baptized. She asked Chris if he would write a "speech"(she's still learning, her husband finally told her we call it a talk) for her baptism since they live in Florida. Jeff read it at her baptism last Saturday. Might sound weird to do, but she loved it and that's what matters the most! Jeff is going to be ordained and Elder in June.
Last thing because I didn't intend to ramble on about nothing. We're going to sunny St. George this weekend! Really, just Saturday and Sunday but we're leaving Ryan with the grandparents for the first time overnight. I hope he does ok. I will miss him. We are soo excited for a little weekend getaway though before the busy summer begins.

1 comment:

Scott and Chelsey said...

Wow you busy mama! I will have to visit before I leave for the summer! Will you be in cville?