Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy Week

Ry and I have had a busy busy week already and the party isn't even over! Let's go back to last Saturday! Chris and I went with his brothers and some friends to Brick Oven and then to the BYU/Utah basketball game. The Harris' watched Ryan so we could go and we had a lot of fun. On Sunday, it was Chris' week to teach Marriage and Family class, I'm sure he did great, I was in the hall chasing Ryan. Brandon and Mere invited us over for dinner which was so fun to catch up since we hardly see them anymore. :( They have the CUTEST 8 week old. He reminded me of how much I love holding babies, but how I don't miss not sleeping at night! Well, Monday Ry and I played outside at the park since the weather was pretty "nice." Tuesday, we went back to the park with Jessica and Hayden and then Ry and I went to Borders bookstore. He loved playing in the kids area and also talking to everyone that he thought would give him attention; which was plenty of people. That night we watched Gunner(Brandon and Mere's baby) while they went to the BYU game. So fun but Ry was soooo jealous. Wednesday, we visited Allisan and Sadie since we don't see them much either since they moved! Chris' ipod got stolen at work today and I was kind of in a bad mood so I had to keep busy so we went to Target. That night we went to Chris' intramural basketball game which they won. It was soo close though! Thursday, yesterday um...I can't even remember what we did! Oh yeah, we went to a different park than the usual one and I was so surprised that we were the ONLY ones there. It's a pretty popular park and the weather (I thought) was nice enough to be outside. After, we made a quick trip to TJMaxx. I hadn't been there in forever,I love that store. I made dinner, watch project runway and then Chris and I watched 24. It's so nice when Chris is home and we can hang out. Just us. I love it. Today, we went to Chelsey's and had lunch and let the kids play together, hit each other, steal from each other, cry together, laugh, and dance. It was also so fun to catch up with the girls that could come and see their kids.( Amy, Heather and Shannon) Chelsey has a whole Toys R Us at her house and all Ryan wanted to do was have a ball and go up and down the stairs for 2 hours. He will love living at my parents house! We just got home from a very exciting trip to Costco. Lot's of samples and a new workout cd. I'm good to go! The next couple of days are going to be great too! Tomorrow is our niece's third birthday party and then Sunday the football game. Phew. I 'm tired. Let's just get to the pictures.



The kids loved the stairs.

The ONLY picture I could get with all the kids. Ry has a huge cookie in his mouth cause that's the only way I could bribe him to sit still. Really it didn't work very well, but I got the picture! l-r Justin(16mo)Ry(16mo)Wesley(2 1/2 yrs)Blakely(15mo)Logan(4mo)Charlie(3)Claire(14mo)

Ry stole Claire's headband pretty much the second he saw it and kept it on for the longest time. He would even "fix" it when it started coming off. Guess he's trying to tell me he needs a sister.

Our day at the park. He now knows what the duck says so he thought it was fun to see them.


Baby Gunner Above and Hayden and Ry at the park below

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thanks for the update. LOVE all the pictures. Ryan sure keeps you runnin' all the time!